Friday, April 20, 2007

Ini Mini Mani More....

Yesterday I had a shocking discovery....

All my blue pens are SPOILT !!!!!!?!?!? How to go exam on Saturday like that???

So I asked my sis to buy some of my blue pens for me in school today. But she called this afternoon and told me her school doesnt sell my types of pen. (But of course.... which Primary school will sell such high class blue pens?! Silly Me..)

She had some difficulty describing the pens available there, so I told her "aiyah! just buy one each kind, lar!"

Then just now when she came back and handed the pens to me......

WAH!!!

Dint she list only THREE over the phone just now??!??

What more can I ask of a sister ??? *touched*

=) =) =)

Oh, and I just realised something. I'll be using pencil for tomorrow's paper actually........

*Oops*

No comments: