Having so many men listening to me talk...
*Victorious Grin*Haha! No LAR!!!!!!
I was selected to represent the ME 3 cohort to make a 15min speech (which i think I kinda over-run a little...) to the industrial sponsers and the students during the appreciation function.
One sentence to describe the whole experience:
Nerve wrecking but ....... damn exciting!!
Although my script had to be vetted by 3 professors and a good 35% of the stuff were edited/added, I simply love my script.. ohhh..I'm such a GENIUS!!!
I'm so totally NOT BHB, I know. Muahahahaha!!!
The contents were pretty light hearted and funny, so the student could kinda relate to the incidents I mentioned .... I guess that's why people kinda enjoyed it. =)
It's such a memorable experience and I would love to do it again. But of course, not during Reading Week please.
The contents were pretty light hearted and funny, so the student could kinda relate to the incidents I mentioned .... I guess that's why people kinda enjoyed it. =)
It's such a memorable experience and I would love to do it again. But of course, not during Reading Week please.
No comments:
Post a Comment