I PASSED MY PPCDL!!!!!
I am SO relieved right now. Yet another skill learnt.
Though dunno if I'll ever drive a boat again in my life.... =S
I've learnt quite a few stuff in my life..... One cert after another, one licence after another. Friends ask me why I want to waste money learning all those stuff that I won't use in the future.... eg, powerboat licence, motorbike...
My answer to that is...... I dunno?
Just like to learn stuff, exciting stuff. Things that can give me the adrenaline rush (for that, i highly recommend air pistol!). Unfortunately engineering textbooks just simply couldnt give me that. Or else i would have been a dean lister for the past 7 sems liao. Haiz!
(Then again, I wonder if any textbooks would for anyone at all....?!?! *shrugs*)
Life is short, man. Our youth is even shorter. Gotta seize every opportunity to make it meaningful, right? Maybe i'll realize some great philosophy of life one day while learning those new stuff?? Haha=D
So........ anyone dares to sit my boat next time??
For all you know, it'll make your life much more meaningful!
(but shorter at the same time? haha just kidding!)
Hmmm.. what should I learnt next......
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment