Monday, March 05, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was pulled into a Tagging game without realising it until i read Hark Kah's blog! Sorry hk... havent been reading blogs lately *blush*

Anyway, the tagging game goes like this:
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

Okies, just to be sporting enough, i shall now risk losing my image (ahem, yes i DO HAVE one, thank you very much) among my friends and reveal some not-so-widely known facts about me. So here we go...

  1. I love to guess the brands and the models of the cars parked along side at those open air carparks (parallel parking kind) and feel a sense of satisfaction if i guess them correctly! Btw, i think Mazda 3, Mitsubishi Lancer, Toyota Vios will be my top 3 choices for cars if i can afford one.
  2. I do wear spectacles (to my NUS friends...) but I am NOT myopic/short-sighted. On the contary, i was borned with long-sightedness with high astigmetism. I started wearing spectacles with I was a 1 year old baby. (cos I couldnt see where I was walking? haha)
  3. I hate it when people bump into/hit/kick my butt. When I was a toddler, i used to get very angry when adults tried to pat my butt to pat me to sleep. I just dun understand the logic to it!
  4. I love to stare at the mirror and make all sorts of funny faces to myself when I am studying. (My room has a long mirror, fyi) It just wakes me up!
  5. I would a-u-t-o-m-a-t-i-c-a-l-l-y cross up my leg (the very unrefined guy's way) whenever i'm concentrating on listening or thinking about something (eg during lecture) 5minutes would be enough to see it happening. =)
  6. I listen to loud techno (91.3FM) music to sleep sometimes. Yes....

Okies, I've done my part..... but i just realised I dun have 6 other person's blog address! Ok friends... if you are reading this and you would like to join in this game, do tell me and I'll tag you! =)

No comments: