Gen is on the go again….Weeee~~! This time, itz from Munich to Regensburg for my Overseas Industrial Attachment. Regensburg is a small city about 1.5hours train ride away from Munich. Thank goodness that I dun have to move too far away, cos I simply have TOOOOOO many things to bring along! Pots, Pans, Lamps, Books, Laptop, Files, Pillow, Blanket, Shoes, Clothes ………… u get the idea lar.. =P
Hmm, itz gonna be pretty rush for me this time cos I’ll have to move right after my (one and only) Exam on 10th Feb and start my IA on 13th Feb!! Poor Gen….. no time to relax… booo hooo hoo.. L Was hoping to squeeze a tour to Paris too before I start work.. But oh well, looking on the bright side, that would mean more Money!!! Heehee…. =P =P =P
Actually, I’m pretty thankful that I got this particular IA in Regensburg. Went for Interview at their office last week and I felt that the working environment was a very warm and friendly one. Phew! =) Hmmm, the other offers were in Erlangen, another small city further away (abt 4hours) from Munich. Those offers weren’t that bad actually, but just that they are all dealing with R&D experiments (in thermodynamics somemore!!) which this hyperactive Kid over here just cannot make it! Haha… I think I’ll be so bored! The distance is also a problem for me, not only when I have to move next month, but also when I want to come back to Munich to meet up with my friends.
All in all, I’m looking forward this IA! =)
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment