Finding a room in city that you have never been to is pretty difficult. Finding a nice cosy room near your workplace is also difficult. Finding a room with a motherly, jovial and flexible Landlady is also difficult! But I’ve found one with all three conditions!! Yeah~! I’m a lucky girl….. =P
Went down to Regensburg ( train tickets = 18 Euros!!! ) to sign my contract for my room yesterday. Wow. My cosy little room with radio and sofa is in a nice little German house. I’m staying with my landlady, who looks after the elderlys in the hospital. No wonder she is so motherly and nice.. =) Well, that’s not the best part, there is TV, Bathtub, Microwave (which I’ve been so deprived for so long!!) and INTERNET !!! Lalalala~~ Ok lar, must pay a little extra but It’s on flaterate(unlimited) plan, Ho Ho Ho…. =P
Phew. Now that my IA matters are more or less settled, it’s time to start packing my pig sty liao. I’ve got about 20 days before I leave.
What!?!? TWENTY DAYS ONLY??!?!!
*Looks around the ultimate messy room*
*Faint*
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment