I Did It. Yes I reallly did it !!! I'm now a proud holder of a Class 2B license! Lalala~
BTW for those who dunno, Class 2B = motorcycle license... *vrooom vrooommm* !!!
Hmmm, One word to describe my whole morning yesterday.
W.A.I.T.I.N.G. N .W.A.I.T.I.N.G.........
Okies, that's 3 words. Heh.
The actual test lasted only about 20 min, but i had to report about 3 hours before that. Craziee! We reported at 7.30am and waited (after some warm-up rounds and briefing session) till 9.30 for the test to start. We lined up according to our number tags, and waited for our turns. (There were 56 testees before me...90 testees in all.... faint!)
After the test,we had to wait for the result in a waiting room. Gosh, U could feel everyone's heart pounding louder every second. Some rocked their chairs/figet so much that i wondered how long it will take before their chairs split apart. And the worst was... I was one of them!! muahaha...I couldnt help it!! Tried calling two friends for a chat, but one was in a movie, another dint on his phone!! Then tried to call my sisters, but one was in a meeting, another was fetching my niece for piano lesson! Urgh! Terribleee........
Nevertheless, thank goodness everything went well. I remembered a friend made a comment that a girl would need 2 years to pass her Class 2B license. So evil! Ok, i'm sure he was just exaggerating... but still i'm really glad that i've proved him wrong.
So, one dream fulfilled..... what's next ? hmmm.......
Class 2A maybe? (for bigger bikes)
Or maybe a Yacht license, as what my dad suggested.. =P
We'll see........=)
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!
Congratulations!!! You're officially the second person i know who owns both a bike and a car license. hehe..
Thank you!! Heehee:)
congrats!! and you know what i think you should get a tag-board la. makes the lives of people who wants to post comments easier leh! anyway, are you free on the 20th??
Post a Comment