Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen..........

I'm a proud cordinator of the International Student Orientation ISO- July'05............

No lar... just for the National Costume Parade Presentation part.... *MeGa GrinZ* =D =D =D

At last, gone are the hair-pulling days and the sleepless nights! And also the compulsive sms-ing (using hp somemore!) and email writing...

It was a great experience. Nothing like those impromptu crazy cheering stuff that i did during the days in the House Commitee. Everything had to be well planned and the preparation had to start much earlier. Along the way, i've learnt quite a few valuable lessons ...


1) Dun try to use your hp to send a mass sms. Especially when u have 14 models each time. U'll get a heart attack when the bill comes. The internet sms is there save ur life!
2)Always be prepared to encounter last minute problems... But, if you cant control it, dun think abt it.
3)Being busy doesn't slim you down. (I tot I would...............=S)
4)I think i have a fetish for bald guys......

Okies, now for the pics.... the fruit of our labour....

No comments: