Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm Back!

What? I have a blog??

Ohhhh yarrrr, I do have a blog....

*Gen swiftly runs under her table and hides in the drawer*

My apologies, ladies and gentlemen. I realised the last post i had was like *Gasp!* Eons ago?!? Goodness, and how naive I was to think that I was fully prepared for the crazy semester with that 12 pathetic cans of coffee and the 50 tiny sachets of coffee mix.

What were you thinking, Gen? 5 years in NUS and still underestimate the evil sleep-inducing power of NUS lectures, seminars and the wadahellaretheytalkingabout notes...

Anyways, I'm back folks! Half alive, thanks to the 2 horrendous papers plus FYP. But nonetheless, I'm back. Okok, I'll try to revive my blog soon. However, do give me some time, yar? That's cos I'm pretty busy these few days.... Busy with sleeping, busy with watching my DVD drama serials and busy with shopping for new clothes. Busy Busy like a little Bee !

Yes yes, roll your eyes as much as you want. I'm still going to sleep, watch DVDs and shop until i drop dead. Ha!

OK, i know, this post is not getting anywhere. Will post up something more coherent next time round. Off to sleep now...

No comments: