Thursday, November 22, 2007

What will I be?

Yet another personality test... but this one is career-oriented.
http://www.typefocus.com/index.html

General Description:
ENTJs are action-oriented problem-solvers who imagine what they want and then organize themselves and others to achieve it. ENTJs make great organizational leaders because they understand how groups work and they appreciate efficiency and effectiveness. They are outgoing, organized and strong-minded.

Career Insights:

ENTJs are business-like in addressing problems and they want to work with others who feel the same way. ENTJs are tough-minded leaders who aren't afraid of challenging others to defend their positions; they demand accountability. They are analytical problem-solvers and careers that value this characteristic will suit them well. ENTJs often gravitate towards the following careers: consulting, human resources management, administration and management, university teaching, marketing and research positions.


Wow, it makes me sound so great.... and what more, it's SO TRUE SO TRUE SO TRUE SO TRUE~~~
Yes Yes I know, I'm too good to be true. Ohhhhh face it peeps.... Dun be too envious.
Muahahaha~~

But honestly, i think this test is pretty good. I do tend to gravitate towards some of those jobs mentioned there. In fact, the first 3 were at the tops of my job search list.

Well..... but that's exactly where the problem comes in....
I'm an Engineering student, for goodness sake! Not a Biz-ad Dean Lister!!

DAMN!!!
I'm studying in the wrong faculty for 5 freaking years, can?!!!

...............................................
.........................................
....................................
...............................
..........................
.....................
................
...........
.......
...
.


Ok lar, probably not.

If we reallyyyyyy think about it, I can :

1) Be a consultant in the engineering industry

2) Be a HR executive or an admin officer in an engineering firm (as if it makes a difference!),

3) Teach in NUS Engineering Faculty after doing a Permanant Head Damage Course (faint.. as if 5 yrs not enough like that)

4) Market new engineering products

5) Do research in those advance high tech engineering research labs.

Moreover, who says that we cant get into jobs meant for Bizad students, right? We engineers are one special, intelligent and highly adaptable group of creatures!
Just hear us ROAR!! ~~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*mmmmmeowwwww!!!!*

HA!!
You must be feeling REALLY SCARED now, aren't you?
Well, told you that we are a very special already wad!! heeeheeeheee....

Ohhh~~~~ Life is still Gooooooood~~ Lalalala~~~
*Takes a Deeeeeeeep Breath *

Alamak.... better get back to mugging... 5 days to first paper!!!


p/s: Now you know why this post is abit koo-koo.....

No comments: