Sunday, October 14, 2007

MOS-ed

I can't believe I went to club @MOS last night, despite the fact that I've got 2 term papers due in the next couple of weeks and tons catching up to do for my modules!!

Gen, what were you thinking?!?!!

Well, I simply couldn't say no to my drop-dead gorgeous bestest friend of 10 years, who apparently could bring me in FOC, bypassing that neverneverending queue at the entrance, and walking stylishly through the door for VIPs.

Ohhhh~~ that feels Goooooooooood~~

Just in case you were wondering why christine could do that, nope - she doesn't have a boyfriend who owns MOS. At least not yet. =)
That's because she's the crew of tomorrowwwww.... SIA stewardess, lar. Yeah, SIA got such great staff welfare... dun be envious, people... Haha.


2 pretty gals and 2 jugs of Volka Lime

p/s: I dint put on any make up, I'm just red from the alcohol, lar!
p/p/s: We dint have to pay for our drinks. A good looking air steward did=)
We dint even need to use our 40% discounts on drinks...

No comments: