I used to have another blog before this one. But like many things I did, I deserted it after entering a couple of posts. While clearing my Favourite links just now, I bumped into my ex-blogsite again. Re-read the posts several times and couldnt help being amazed on how interesting (read: Bo Liao!) my thoughts were last time!
Yes Yes, I'm still quite bo liao sometimes. I can hear all your protests.. Thank you very much, huh.
Yes Yes, I'm still quite bo liao sometimes. I can hear all your protests.. Thank you very much, huh.
Anyway, I've decided to delete off the old blog since it has been dormant for so long. However, I feel that some entries were pretty interesting so wanna keep a copy of them here.
Of Course they're interesting....itz written by GenDaBestest, what do you expect? Muahaha! Anyways, enjoy!
************************************************************
August 18th, 2004
06:17 pm
06:17 pm
I love the Library
Yeaps, I LOVE going to the library.. but i'm not a Chao Mugger!
That's what many ppl out there percieve me as because it seems to them that the only place i hang out is the Boring, sometimes condemned Library. That is So NOT TRUE!
Except the "hanging out" part, lah. Cos that's true. HAHA.
The library definitely ISN'T a boring place at all. With a quick glance across the study area from my favourite Level 6 seat, i can easily tell you a few things a few interesting things happening here at this point of time.
Really.
One O'clock Direction, 4 metres away : There's a couple with the boyfriend's loving arm around his gf's shoulders. Both heads slightly lowered and the guy listening sympathically to his girl. Awwww, that's so sweet... 3 more minutes and a few tissues (the girl used) later, we can easily guess what's happening over there.. hmmmz, hope the girl will be fine soon.=P
Next table on my right : A hardworking girl with thick stacks of notes in front of her. What really caught my attention was that she's been in that reading position for the past 20 minutes.. Wow, she really deserves some admiration for her genuine passion for her studies. I cant even achieve that!
Ehh,Wait a minute.. Her eyes are acutally closed (Sleeping, lar!!) !?! Wah, I think THAT deserves a Round of Applause....!
Alamak. I'm getting meaner by the minute. Oops!
Okiez, just in case by now u think that gen is some sadist or something of that sort.. i shalnt continue to laugh at the way others study. I believe in Karma, leh. And for all we know, there may another blogger somewhere here writing about some crazy girl giggling in front of her laptop...(talking about me, lar!)
But seriously, i like the library cos itz quiet, everyone does their own things, mind their own business. And u dun get suaned when u take out your notes or tutorials, cos u are supposed to do that in the library anyway yar? More importantly, the whole place is so comfortable.. the air-con, the cushioned chair, the classy environment, the fantastic view of some forest and the clear blue sky from the window..... Contrary to what most people think, the library is actually a very good place to relax and to sort your feelings and tots. And at the end of the day, you are more at peace with urself...
Everyone has their own favourite place where they find their inner peace. It could be their house, their room, or even some dark corner in some ulu back alley etc. For me, itz the Central Library.
So u guys who are reading this now.. just hope that u'll understand my addiction to the library and not misconstrue it as Gen, trying to push for a CAP 5.1 or somethings like that. =P
Dinner Time! Till the next blog.. ciao~
************************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment