AGAIN ?????!?!
Yes..... again.
*Gen suddenly shrinks into a 1 cm tall dwarf and hides under the keyboard in shame*
Why Gen, why are you so careless?
Beats me too...
But this careless gene has been in me since the first day of my life.
Heard from my mum that I tend to bump straight into the wall when i was still a toddler (well, partially because of my eyesight i guess?), or I could simply forget to do my homework in my primary school days (it was so often that my form teacher wrote a letter to my parents saying that i got serious attitude problem for not wanting to do his homework. I'm innocent!! ), or a more recent case, to forget to do an exam question.
Now, I've set a new record.
You have to agree that losing a handphone once and a wallet twice within half a year is by no means an ordinary feat for common folk.
Well Done Gen. You have stunned us once again.
*Clap clap clap clap clap*
Oh yar, my new I/C was inside too.
(Wait!! before you all think that gen has not learnt her lesson yet, please let me explain. I had my i/c inside cos i took my PPCDL theory exam recently, and forgot to keep it back into my drawer after that. Ok, that's pure suey-ness lor!)
BUT....
Thank goodness all is not as bad as I initally had thought actually.
I recieved an email within the same hour I lost my wallet from an Engineering student named Sue telling me that she found my wallet!
Thank you Lord for answering my Prayers!
Okok, from now on I promise....
to be really careful about my wallet, handphone whenever i go to the toilet
to return all the wallets I find ASAP like what Sue did...(not as if I wouldnt have done that last time...?!?)
to remember to keep my i/c into my drawer once I don't need it
I can sleep in peace tonight all thanks to that nice lady....
The world is still beautiful =)
i hope i can keep my promises...
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment