I heard from a reliable source that the upcoming NUS international fiesta 'In-Fusion' is going to parade at least twenty-five (25!!!) INTERNATIONAL FLAGS during their opening ceremony @ our Central Forum this thurs!
Got Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany(YEAH!!), UK, Romania, Belgium, Turkey, Japan etc etc etc.... confirm got S'pore one.
Then I saw the website link for it....
http://www.nus.edu.sg/osa/international/infusion
No wonder, Office of Student Affairs is the organiser (and not some small student club) Dun Play Play...haha=) But really kowtow to them...I used to contact embassies before. Need alot of work plus formalities to make sure nothing goes wrong. Moreover itz their flags leh.. They still can get 28 of them?!? Wah, I must go see on thurs...think will be quite spectacular.
Wait. They are also inviting Kong Si Jia (the singer who sang our national day theme song last year) for the opening ceromony to sing songs?? Free concert sia!
And International food sampling on friday.... hmmmm I really wonder what food will be there... I want my German Pork Knuckle flown in from Germany... they got? I want it cooked in Germany style also.. haha =)
Got quite a few other things looks quite interesting also... Some Mega Jigsaw Puzzle Message Board thingy, and also can wear international costumes and take a photo infront of a backdrop for FREE... wah, outside charge tons of money for this kind rite?
Wah liew... Friday my free day leh.. (except one tut at 4pm@engin)
Actually rite, normally I dun really care about bazaars one.... mostly about accessories and bags and books.... This one really caught my attention cos there's none of them!! Ok fine, call me weird as much as you want. I dun care. I'm definitely going for this one.
I miss Germany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment