Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I'm losing my sanity soon!
Or maybe I already have.
I have 3 afternoon/evening papers this week, with a day in between each other.
3 PAPERS!
But at 9.30am SHARP everyday, the real test of concentration and self discipline starts. All because of the incessant loud hammerings and drillings from my neighbour's renovation works. *GROWL*
And by loud, i mean DEAFENING. My mum says that itz the unit 2 storeys below us, but judging from the amplitude which my table vibrates with, it should be the unit just above me lar!
And all the noice continues on non-stop from 9.30-5pm with only a one lunch break in between.
Oh you mean they DO take a break? Thank Goodness.
That's why i always look forward to 12nn everyday. Not because of lunch. At last i can hear my thoughts when I'm studying. Other than that, I also get a chance to convince myself why my thought out '20 methods to stop neighbour's renovation works' wouldnt work.
But good things never last rite. Not long later, the whole thing starts again. Faint.
Finally my sister understands the kind of hell I've been going through. She (who places sleep on high pirority in life) got woken up by the drilling this morning. Ha! Maybe I can get someone to support my that '20 methods' at last.
Alas! After a few complains, my sis did a record breaking feat by getting changed and out of the house within 15mins! Lagi Best. Damn, how i wish i could do that too. =(
So here I am all alone at home, fighting the insanity monster. But dun worry, i'm still holding up well because I've not executed any of the 20 methods.
But itz only a matter of time....... you guys on top (or below), watch out! *ROAR*
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment