Saturday, May 06, 2006

What the......?!?!?!

A for Apple, B for Boy.
I learnt that during my kindergarten years.

But now, I am truely convinced that S stands for DANGER!

A picture speaks a thousand words...


My beloved Luggage!!!
Arhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!


*No Voice left* =X

Any guesses on what actually happened???
.
.
.
.
Hint 1 : Something fell on it.
.
.
.
.
Hint 2 : Something huge fell on it..
.
.
.
.
Hint 3: Something huge and heavy fell on it..
.
.
.
.
Hint 4: SomeONE huge and heavy (around 80-90kg) fell on it.
.
.
.
Any guesses who is that person??
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, itz HER. Woman S.
WHAT THE .............. ?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?
(I really dunno how to describe my feelings now in civilised englsih....)

geeee....can I still be able to fly home??? =(

No comments: