Watch 17 episodes of 无名天使3D (Angels of Mission) one-shot from the DVD. No songs, no commercial breaks and no dinner. haha. Just pure drama, action and......... Pretty Women!!!! *Drools*Only one word in the world could discribe how I felt after the last episode (it was 2am then btw)-
Shuang Shuang Shuang Shuang Shuang!
Fine, that was five words. Heh.
Hey, what do you think, all the three lead actresses are Miss Hongkong ok! =D
I've always lovvvvvved to follow hongkong Police serials. They always have some kick-ass drop-dead gorgeous hot babes out there running around, pitting their wits against the criminals, getting into action. Oh... just look at them.... *gape gape gape*
Okok.. before someone starts throwing the big 'L' word (refer to previous previous blog) at my face, i also gawk at the male characters lar. With same amount of drool btw..... heehee.
And I've digressed.
I realised something. I tend to be soo crazy over elegant intelligent calm and cool female characters like Samantha (She's the head of the Counter Terrorist Unit here, races ard on her beeeeautiful silver sports car and lives in an ultra classy apartment). Another craze I had was Xuan Xuan's character in Golden Faith (Liu Jing Sui Yue) ...remember??? urghh.. i took about a few week to get over that show!I really wonder why... .... People say, opposite attracts. But the thing is, Gen's already such an elegant, intelligent, calm and cooL lady. There shouldnt be any reason for me to like such characters rite?!?! =/
*Continues to feel baffled*
.
.
.
.
.
.
( You may convulse now. heh. )
No comments:
Post a Comment