Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Skiing again!

Went Skiing again last Thursday afternoon! Sy and I decided to go on a weekday afternoon because there will be a smaller crowd. True enough, there weren’t many people and we have the whole mountain mostly to ourselves. WooHoo~!

Itz a pity we dint go up to the peak of the mountain this time. I dint want to do that cos the snow on the ground was harder, and it was pretty difficult for me to maneuver and brake. Fell down more than 10 times within that short 3 hours of skiing, and those falls happened while I was skiing full speed down! Can u imagine how ‘happening’ that afternoon was! Of course, it was a little scary and frustrating at the beginning, but after a few times, u would realize falling has itz own fun. And more importantly, it gives me a lot of satisfaction when I was able to ski all the way down instead of tumbling down! All in all, it was still Fun Fun Fun! =) hmm of course minus the bruises, hurting knee and ankle. Oh oh, and I couldn’t lift my head up when I woke up the next morning… think I twisted my neck a little too. OopS… =)

As there weren't any lockers at the skiing area, I dint bring my camera along on both trips. Itz really pity too, because the scenery was magnificent. It was a beautiful picture with snowy hills and trees(only the stems and branches). Everything was in white and grey. Totally awesome..


Well that’s the only souvenir I have for the skiing trip. It says a lot about my level of skill yar ? hahah… Posted by Picasa

No comments: