Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mission Impossible 2

Itz the time again.

Why do I keep feeling a sense of Déjà vu ?
Sitting in the middle of endless chunks of books and clothes, making painful decisions on what has to throw and what has to stay. I wonder if I actually sleep talk every night, “This one keep.... this one throw..... Keep.....throw, eh then again, keep it.... keep.... give away......give away........zzzzzzz.”

Nevertheless, I'm proud announce that i've to come up with 4 golden rules to save me from hours of agony in luggage packing:

Rule 1:
Take no more than 5 secs to decide if something has to go.

Rule 2:
What has to go, has to go. Dun Look Back.

Rule 3:
If you do look back, read Rule 2 again.

Rule 4:
Damn! I knew you would look back again. Ok fine.. you may keep it... Now, GET ON TO THE NEXT ARTICLE!

Well, it works u know! =P

Halfway through now.... Wish me luck Folks....! =)

No comments: