I am such a blessed girl! My sisters organised a surprise 21st bdae party for me in Palawan beach on Sunday!! Wait a min, did i mention that it was a surprise party?
It was totally awesome....
It was only on Sunday itself that i realised my whole family is going to Sentosa beach to celebrate my bdae! At that time, I tot that itz going to be a simple family affair even though my parents were preparing tons of food. Blur Gen....
In
the end, Hark Kah, Yanfen, Christine, Michelle and her bf Yuanwei, and Wing Yee came to my celebration! Yes, In Sentosa !!! They came all the way here for me !! I was shocked to see them at first... but i felted so touched after that... not only because my closest friends came all the way to be with me to celebrate my bdae, and also ultra touched, because my 2 dearest sisters had gone to such great lengths to plan and prepare this surprise celebration for me. Lucky Gen...... =)

NOW, the whole world knows about my Balloonophobia...=
(btw, 2 balloons bursted in front of me that day! Arhhhhhh!!!)
Mummy, Daddy, Me, 2 Sisters, Bro-In-Law and my 3 ever-so-noisey yet so adorable nieces!
"I love u... U love me... We are one big family...~" =P =P
Tada~! Presenting the babes and the hunk!
Oh, i had 2 birthday cakes this year! The other one is a home-made butter cake by Christine and Hark Kah! It tasted no bad at all BTW! Thank you girls! *muuuacks*!=P
Mmmmm.... I'm Lovin' it!=D
All along i thought my 21st birthday will be no different from past few years, just a simple meal with the family, or probably plus a cake that's all.
But thank you everyone who has made my 21st bdae such a special and fun one. I'm really very happy and touched. And especially to both my sisters, Love you loads!!!
Oh! Did i tell you it was a Suprise Bdae Party ?!?
Haha... I still cant believe it....=P


2 comments:
hey gen, pearlyn here! :) why are you not blogging? blog! haha. just kidding. anyway, i'm sorry but i'm old and forgetful, can you tell me when you're leaving for germany again pls? heh.
Heys Pearlyn! I'm leaving on 1st Sept =) So must meet up before I leave yar!! =D
Post a Comment